Everyone knows that there are many advantages to looking older. The more wrinkles you have the more people will credit your wisdom. There is also a social obligation to respect the elderly and so looking a lot older than your actual age can open doors for you. For example, if you are fifty but look to be in your seventies you are likely to find it a lot easier to get a seat on public transport. If you look your age then you may have accepted that this is just the way it is, but this is not the case – you can look a lot older and with minimal effort.
So Can I Look Twenty Years Older with Minimal Effort
Here are just some of the steps you can take to pile on the years. There is no need to buy any special equipment, because most of these tips probably just involve doing more of things you are already doing.
- Spend as much time lying in the sun as possible. The great thing about sunbathing is that it not only turns your skin brown but also makes it feel like leather and increases wrinkles. This is why those people who spend a lot of time in the sun will usually look a lot older than they actually are. This is probably the most effective method for looking older and this explains why it is so popular.
- Smoking is also useful for helping you age rapidly. Most of us will have observed how smokers tend to have wrinkles around the side of their mouth, but this habit can actually have a far greater impact on how you look. In fact smoking cigarettes could be considered the miracle drug for aging as it causes an impact on every organ in the body. If you are serious about aging quickly you will want to get smoking.
- It helps if you can increase your stress levels as much as possible as this will also have a dramatic aging affect on your body. A few simple life changes like slacking off in your job, cheating on your partner, or developing an addiction are great ways to increase stress levels.
- Excessive alcohol will not only make your nose turn red and wrinkled but it can have the same damaging impact on the rest of your body. The great thing about excessive alcohol intake is that it is like a multivitamin for the unhealthy; not only will the alcohol damage your body, but it should also increase your stress levels because of the impact it can have on your behavior.
- Sleep as little as possible. Keep a television in your bedroom as this will make it easier to stay awake at night. A couple of energy drinks before you hit the pillow is great for encouraging insomnia.
- Drink plenty of coffee as this can have some nice aging effects. It will also help you sleep less.