If you enjoy spending a lot of the day sitting on the toilet then you might see diarrhoea as the perfect excuse for this. Diarrhoea can be really unpleasant and if we are not careful it could even make us dehydrated and very ill. If you do want to experience diarrhoea though there are things you can do to make it more likely to occur.
How to Get Diarrhoea
Here are just a few of the ways that you can make brown liquid flow out of your bottom –
- Food poisoning is a common way to get diarrhoea. This is usually as a result of bacteria in the food producing toxins which then cause cramps and cause the intestine to produce a lot of water. If you want to get food poisoning then just look for food that hasn’t been prepared and stored properly.
- Viral gastroenteritis is the most well usual way that we end up with diarrhea. This is caused by a virus so picking it up can be tricky. The best way that we can develop viral gastroenteritis is skin to skin contact with somebody who already has the symptoms; just make sure that you don’t wash your hands after you touch them.
- E. Coli is the diarrhoea lover’s friend and this is type of poisoning is easiest to pick up when travelling in warm countries where the sanitary conditions aren’t what they should be. E. Coli can last about four days so that’s a lot of time sitting on the toilet. The best way to catch it is by travelling to the tropical parts of the world and eating street food served by somebody who obviously knows nothing about basic hygiene practices. Just make sure that you have a comfortable toilet in your hotel room and enough toilet paper to see you through the next few days.
- There are certain medications that have been shown to cause diarrhoea and if you are taking these then you will be greatly improving your chances of spending a lot of time in the toilet. Medication like antacids and vitamin supplements that contain a lot of magnesium are a great choice for those who want to develop this problem. Other medications like antibiotics need to be prescribed but when we need them they can be a great way to develop diarrhoea.
- Alcohol and illegal drug abuse is another great idea if you want to be running to the toilet all the time. In fact some addicts can spend much of their life dealing with diarrhoea and it is a wonder that some of them have time to get high.
- There are a number of parasites that can cause diarrhoea and all you have to do to welcome these guests into your body is swim around in some contaminated water. It can be difficult to decide what water is contaminated and which isn’t; they don’t advertise it on anything like that. The best advice would be to just jump in any water that looks dirty.